I was just killing some time at Barnie’s during my four-hour break and I rediscovered my love for the Wall-Street Journal.
Today I learned:
* There’s a French artist who is revolutionizing the image (and real estate profitability margin) of his entire community, some say his Abode of a Chaos is a sore sight for the eyes.
* You can now install a rock climbing wall in your living room, thanks to a spiffy up-and-coming architect
* Disabled people are suing Amazon and Target because their shopping sites are not user-friendly enough.
* BlackBerry(s) aren’t faring too well on the market, though they’re my favorite mobile device.
* There is a new Bioshock game making a political statement about the racism in the U.S., despite admonitions that it wasn’t the designer’s intention.
* Pacino and Mirren’s film “Phil Spector” is a must-see.